INPM and MLP Membership Benefits:
- The privilege of being part of an international team in advancing meaning, spirituality and peace.
- The privilege of making a difference in the world by promoting the existential, spiritual perspective on major issues affecting humanity.
- The privilege of posting opinion pieces or research articles on our website.
- Free consultation on meaning-centred research and counselling.
- Free subscription to our online Journals.
- Access to a complete archive of all past articles posted on meaning.ca
- Involvement in various activities related to INPM.
- Leadership opportunities in the development of INPM.
- Networking with researchers, psychologists, and other professionals.
- Receiving 20% discounts attending INPM workshops and conferences, and for purchasing INPM Publications.
Student membership with ISEPP requires that the individual is undergraduate or graduate student with regionally accredited institution. It is incumbent upon the student to provide proof of enrollment.