Become a Member
Please use our online registration form. You may choose to pay using your Visa or Mastercard, or opt to post a cheque to us.
Click here to start your registration process, or read below for information on the benefits of membership with the INPM.
Become a Member?
The INPM members receive a variety of
benefits with their membership. These include the following:
- The privilege of being part of an international
team in advancing meaning, spirituality and peace
- The privilege of making a difference
in the world by promoting the existential, spiritual perspective
on major issues affecting humanity
- The privilege of posting opinion pieces
or research articles on our website
- Free consultation on meaning-centered
research and counselling
- Free subscription to our online Journals
- Access to a complete archive of all
past articles posted on meaning.ca
- Involvement in various activities related
- Leadership opportunities in the development
- Networking with researchers, psychologists,
and other professionals
- Receiving 20% discounts attending INPM
workshops and conferences, and for purchasing INPM Publications.
These benefits apply to Student and Regular
membership. Additional benefits of Professional Membership
will be provided upon request.
Types of Membership
Student/Retiree - 1 year Membership* -
Regular 1 year Membership - $50
Professional 1 year Membership** - $75
Regular 3 year Membership - $135
Professional 3 year Membership - $175
Regular 5 year Membership - $235
Professional 5 year Membership - $350
Lifetime Membership*** $1,000
All membership dues are in Canadian dollars (CDN). If paying using a US credit card, your card supplier will provide the exchange using their daily rate as per the terms of your agreement.
* Student membership applies to both Regular
& Professional Memberships.
** Professional membership is for the International
Society for Existential Psychology & Therapy, a new Division
within the INPM.
***Lifetime membership applies to both
regular and professional membership.
Please note that membership dues are not