“MILTON H. ERICKSON, M.D., is generally acknowledged to be the world’s leading practitioner of medical hypnosis. His writings on hypnosis are the authoritative word on techniques of inducing trance, experimental work exploring the possibilities and limits of the hypnotic experience, and investigations of the nature of the relationship between hypnotist and subject.”
© 1967, Jay Haley. Taken from Advanced Techniques of Hypnosis and Therapy: Selected Papers of Miton H. Erickson, M.D.. Grune and Statton Publishers, New York, pp. 1-6.
For the full article, “Dr. Erickson’s Personality and Life”, please visit the Milton H. Erickson Foundation.
Milton H. Erickson Institutes And Societies
- The Milton H. Erickson Foundation, Inc.
- Argentina, Centro Milton H. Erickson De La Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- Brazil, Institute Milton H. Erickson of Belo Horizonte
- Canada, L’Institut Milton H. Erickson Du Quebec, Inc.
- Germany, Milton H. Erickson Insitut Hamburg
- Illinois, Milton H. Erickson Institute of Chicago