As the education arm of the International Network on Personal Meaning (INPM; www.meaning.ca), our Meaningful Living Group will offer two streams of courses:
- The professional courses will lead to certificates and diplomas, leading to Registration with the forthcoming College of Psychotherapists in Ontario. The courses will be taught by such distinguished professors as Dr. Paul T. P. Wong, Dr. Lilian C. J. Wong, Dr. Brent Potter, and Dr. Robert Neimeyer. We will charge a tuition fee per course. Meetup members will enjoy a 20% discount, if they become members of INPM (www.meaning.ca).
- The introductory non-credit courses will be offered for free as a way to provide accessible public education. This is part of INPM’s vision to contribute to well-being and mental health in Canada and abroad. These short, modular courses will be offered to anyone who registers for them, free of charge. But for those who require a certificate of completion, they will need to pay a token registration fee of $5 per lecture and complete the assessment instruments.
Anyone interested over 18 years of age and comfortable with interacting in English are welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to call Dr. Wong at 416-546-5588 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive announcements about our upcoming classes.
You can access past course materials below, and watch past lectures on the Meaningful Living Project INPM channel on YouTube.
- 2018: Decoding Peterson’s 12 Rules For Life
- 2017: What Makes for a Happy & Healthy Marriage?
- 2016: Spiritual Roundtable
- 2015: Journey of Personal Development
- 2014: Journey of Personal Development
- 2013: Journey of Personal Development
- 2012: M4L Meaningful Living Course
- 2011: M4L Meaningful Living Course