The International Network on Personal Meaning publishes the Positive Living Newsletter each quarter. Subscribe today to stay updated on the latest developments of the meaning movement!
- September 2018 — 2018 Meaning Conference and the Future of the INPM
- May 2018 — Join us in Vancouver!
- January 2018 — The Meaning of 2018 is Still to be Written
- November 2017 — Good Things Are Happening
- July 2017 — Recent Milestones in the Meaning Movement
- May 2017 — Courage, Faith, Meaning, and Mature Happiness in Dangerous Times
- November 2016 — The Three Basic Tenets of Second Wave Positive Psychology
- July 2016 — PP2.0 Summit: How to Embrace the Dark Side to Make Life Better
- May 2016 — A Perfect Storm is Coming to the Meaning Conference
- March 2016 — New Developments in Second Wave Positive Psychology
- January 2016
- Christmas 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- This month we look at meaning, and how you find it in your life. Where do you find it when times are bad? Articles by Dr William Evans, and Dr Paul Wong. Editorial by Chris Schryer. News and events, and quotes.
- On Positive Revolution. Articles by Dr Paul Wong, Dr William Evans, Arun Ghandi. Editorial by Chris Schryer. News and events, and quotes.
- On Leadership. Articles by Dr Paul Wong and Christine W. Zust, editorial by Chris Schryer, News and events, and quotes.
- On work, and meaning in work. President’s column, President-Elect’s column, member contribution, editorial, news, and quotes.
- On happiness. President’s column, re-printed article, editorial, news and quotes.